Friday 20 March 2009

The Blog where Amy argues with herself, worryingly

I have Obsessive Compulsive Disord- ER

ohmygiddyaunt.

Jimmy Carr posted a tweet which reads as follows;
jimmycarr "I know it 'jumped the shark' long ago but I'm so invested in ER. Can they stop the drama and just make everyone live happily ever after?"

I was fully planning on going to bed. But now i can't. even though i have to get up at 7:30 i need to watch ER.

this is ridiculous, i can't let a television show run when i sleep. don't be so stupid, it's just a show, i can watch t any time, im going to bed.
...
Maybe just half an hour...

Dammit.

I've just realised that this blog reveals just how much Popular Culture (ie Twitter and TV) affect my sad and strange little world...No wonder i'm so easily persuaded by things, apparently all it takes is a glowing screen.

xXx

No comments: