Tuesday 31 March 2009

feeling hot hot hot

I woke up this morning when my foot touched my radiator and consequently got burnt- it caned. I can't remember switching it on (my radiator, not my foot. i don't have some bionic metal foot that i have to switch on in order to be able to walk and stuff. although that could be cool...especially if it had gadgets in it too...) but switched it off and went to my romanticism lecture. i came back half an hour ago and opened my bedroom door to be hit by a wave of heat equal only to that of a jet engine...maybe =]

My room is SWELTERING and i cannae turn off my radiator!!!it's like im in some tropical country, it's SO HOT, not that i would know how a ridiculously hot country feels, mind (yet-bring on 2011!!) and i think my radiator's stuck on!!im gonna nap now but hopefully it'll sort itself out before i go to narrative

Ohhh Gooood, i'm so HOT!!

xXx

No comments: