Monday 9 March 2009

Sassed via Bloggage

I'm not taking back anything that i said last night- but i will say this

From Cruden's blog;
"Oh, and a personal note to Amy concerning one of her criticisms of Lost:
The next time you’re near a TV and there’s a brand new episode of Dr Who on, we’re going to have a lovely phone conversation, ok? :)"

Touche Sir- Touche.

...

Lost is still a pile of garbage though.

And i think JJ Abrams would agree with me- infact i think he'd fall to his knees and beg forgiveness from me for the crappiness of the show that has blighted his otherwise pristine record. JJ knows i'm right- He knows what's hip and happening. and i am hip and happening.

Plus i love the fact i inadvertently annoyed Alex through my blog - EXCELLENT :D

In other news i am geeking it up a treat today and wearing my TARDIS t-shirt that says "Fancy a Lift?"- I LOVE IT. i found it in the bottom of my draws, along with all the other clothes i brought but never wear...what's up with that??! everyone has them- just clothes that sit at the bottom of your draw or in the back of your wardrobe that just hang there.

Mike the duck is still missing; although Tobias and Shelley showed up yesterday he never did.
:( i still think they did him over or something. he looked such a state the last time i saw him (about 3 weeks ago) i'm jut hoping he'll appear in a flourish of mallards, and be like a duck version of Jesus. Actually, that'd be quite handy cos then he could take care of the bread situation for me- i swear to god i run out all the time

I have a new bird to take care of now- It's a really scraggly pigeon that has an awful limp. i have named him Parky the pigeon :D I don't care what people say, pigeons are lovely!!THEY ARE NOT RATS WITH WINGS. they make me laugh, they're like the old people of the bird world- they're always there and often annoy people and get in the way. They are also the marmite of birds- you either love them or hate them. most people hate them though :(

right- i'm off on a productive day of actually doing things. Yayness. I got up at 8 today!! well, i say got up, i mean i woke up at 8 and then lay in bed daydreaming until 10 =] had to be done. i had a really, really lovely dream last night...i just wish sometimes that things would work out like the good dreams you have (sigh)

Have a good day y'all

xXx

No comments: