Friday 20 March 2009

Claireus' 20th birthday fandango

Wahey!!what a fab night, in the end. got there eventually =] We all went to 'the penny' for Claire's birthday, and here is an itinerary of my day and evening for those who care, in chronological order none-the-less;

-Got up early...well, 10 but that is actually early for me =]
-Went to the cashpoint to check if my bursary had gone in and it had; did a little dance infront of the cashpoint to celebrate having money in my life again which made the bloke behind me laugh, and which i called 'The Bursary Dance'
-Went into town to get Claire's presents (a copy of Vogue and a bracelet from Accesorise)
-Came home to a kitchen full of people most of whom i didn't know, shouting my name- it was FAB
-Cleaned my room
-Chillaxed for a bit
-Started getting tired, and kinda annoyed at nothing
-My dress got caught in my coat before we left and i thought i would cry i was so annoyed
-had to wait 50 MINUTES for a bus, in the freezing cold
-got to the Penny, ordered food, and it was honk
-was in a really pissy mood for about an hour
-drank a bit, Connie and Charlotte made me laugh and i started feeling better
-The White Stripes song 'Seven Nation Army' came on, and i asked Connie who she thought the band was; she said very smugly/wrongly "I know- it's The Red Hot Chilli Peppers" and i couldn't stop laughing. Charlotte asked what i was laughing at and i said "Connie doesn't know who this song is sung by"and Charlotte went "i know who it is- it's The Red Hot Chilli Peppers".
-I died from laughing at the pair of them
-i bumped into Laura, who told me something very VERY interesting
-The Streets song "Fit but you know it" came on, and i turned round to Connie and said "Hey Con, you can sing this because it's your voice" and Connie starts ignoring me =]
-Connie talked to me again
-the night/music got really good and everyone started having a proper big laugh
-people got too drunk (not me though :D)
-went home
-realised worryingly i had spent a bit of money
-then realised it wasn't too bad actually because i have money to spend
-realised i'd lost my inhaler
-found my inhaler =]

Now im all happy and sober, but anxious about tomorrow, because i have to get up at 7:30am. Bad times.

xXx

No comments: