Thursday 5 March 2009

Betraying my blog for ridiculous twitterage

I got a Twitter not so long ago, and ever since i feel as if i have been substituting my blog with twitter. This makes me sad, because i used to put so much effort into my bloggage and now all of my blogs are a little bit poo.

so from now on i will make a conscious effort to blog more and twitter less. if nothing else, simply because i need to practice my writing, and i can't practice much in 140characters. apart from maybe short story writing. but then the story would have to be something like this;

"One day this bloke stole a car, found a gun, shot a guy and crashed the car.it turned out the guy he shot was his long-lost brother.The End"
...
How sad is it that i put those words into my Twitter to check if it would fit. Oh god.

So yeah- MORE BLOGGAGE. i dunno if anyone even reads these anymore...HEELLLOOOO!!Is there anyone theeeerrrreee???
meh. ah well :D

My dad said he stopped reading my blog because all i ever did was talk about how drunk i got. eep. must fix this.

I cannae stop sneezing, and this can mean one of two things-
1)I am getting a cold or
2)Hayfever is kicking in

Either way suck so i don't mind which way it turns out to be honest =]

You know all those abbreviations people use when texting or writing now? I've actually started saying "TBH" in conversations- and i hate myself for it. I had this conversation the other day;
Dad:Are you alright little one?
Me:I'm exhausted TBH, Old Man...
Dad:...TBH? what? Is that like an illness?
Me:No- 'To be honest'
Dad:'To be honest' what?what honestly, You are ill?!You're ill??
Me:No Pandy; 'TBH' means "To be Honest"
Dad: Oh...well, just say the words and don't be lazy
Me:But you don't mind me saying "Vom"
Dad:That sounds funny though, and it doesn't confuse me

Right, i'm getting distracted. I'm supposed to be writing a short story. WRITE DAMN YOU WOMAN!!!!!!

xXx

No comments: