Thursday 26 March 2009

All eyes on me in the centre of the ring just like a...

Last night was Circus night at the venue- IT WAS AMAZING. the lead up to the night was shockingly wubbish, and i almost didn't go- everything that happened before hand basically told me not to go, but i persevered goddammit, because i hadn't been out since the previous Friday due to illness and lack of anything to do :D it was so worth it though- last night was ACE.

The Funniest quote of the night;
Richard: "I'm as drunk as Kerry Katona on any given day"

The 'ooh- it's a bit too soon isn't it?' quote of the night;
Richard's friend Nic (via text): "I'm as happy as Jack Tweedy"

when i finally got there it was pretty amazing, cept from the creepy air filled clown thing- there was a bloke inside this clown outfit that was over-sized and blown up with air. it was creepalicious. as i queued to get in i overheard a bloke say to one of his mates "I think i just saw a dwarf in the crotch of that clown" and his mate turned round and said "Dude- we were sposed to save the weed for later, yeah?what you playing at" and no matter how much this guy insisted he hadn't smoked anything his mate wasn't having any of it. it was hilarious.

I hung out with Alex, Mark, Colin and a very flighty Ted who kept disappearing to get off with girls- who can blame him though right? i kept going to find Connie and Charlotte & co though, but everytime i ran off i kept giving Alex my camera for some strange and unknown reason and then when i'd want to take a picture with the girlies i kept going "Alex has got my bloody camera, the thief". i have no idea why, so please don't ask!!! he hadn't stolen anything, and actually kept coming to find me to give me my camera. i remember telling him i was giving it to him so he couldn't just leave without saying bye, like Mark had already done, but that's a ridiculous reason really. im such an ijit.

Alex left at about half twelve-ish (ahaha tennish...LOL) and i remember that's when the dancing and singing really kicked into gear- Connie was absolutely astounded at my knowledge of old school pop music, and when i (im ashamed to admit it) started singing and dancing along with Westlife's 'When you're looking like that' she actually just stopped and stared at me and i went "What?!" and she just went "How do YOU know the words to THIS song??!!!" and i just went "I LOVE THIS SONG!!" which i actually do. even though i hate Westlife, there's no denying the genius that is 'When you're looking like that'...

I remember about an hour before the place closed everyone just randomly started making out with each other. the crazed fire breathing man had something to do with it i reckon. i must have kissed Richard and Connie at least twice each. But i got rave reviews- everyone kept coming up and saying i was the best kisser :D well, you know, i try my best to please everyone...My dad must be so proud. NOT.

NEW SERIES OF THE APPRENTICE STARTED LAST NIGHT. it is already amazing. i already hate the Geordie bloke, the first team leader for the girls (Morna), the woman Anita who got fired (YEEEESSS!!!) and this blond woman who talks so much out the side of her mouth i thought she had like a facial problem or something. she's SO annoying. but Morna is the most annoying. and the Geordie bloke who just shouts and gets angry at NOTHING. i love it. and Sir Alan Sugar is god. this was my favourite Apprentice quote for week 1, when Sir Alan was trying to explain why he resents people who are all talk and no action;

"I know all the words to Candle In The Wind- don't make me Elton John"

If i ever met/saw Sir Alan Sugar- and i know this goes for my younger sister Kage too because she is equally obsessed with the show/him- i think i would just fall over. like i would be walking along, see him and suddenly BAM on the floor, all sense of balance gone from just sheer excitedness. it would be amazing. this series should be amazing. but they'll never top Raef. NEVER!!!!!

right, well, i'm gonna go make another cup of tea. i've been awake since 7:30, and i have no idea why i woke up but i did, so yay i spose.

xXx

No comments: