Wednesday 18 March 2009

GAYFEVER*

Shit the bed i have hayfever.
DAMMIT!!IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE GONE!!!
The weather today is actually incredible, it really is- it's so shiny and sunny and breezy, it's so lovely. i went for a wander in the hope of achieving 2 things;
1)Some kind of hangover cure. (It actually kinda worked!!)
2)To appreciate le wonderous weather. it's tres belle outside =]

But i inadvertently achieved something else. As i was walking my eyes REALLY started itching, but i remembered the previous afternoon before i'd gone out i'd accidentally sprayed myself in the eye with hairspray, so i assumed it was some throwback reaction to that. But then my nose started itching and really running, and as i walked across the field by Tyler Court B i started sneezing- and i mean REALLY sneezing. My eyes were streaming, and i was just sneezing and sniffing- i looked spectacularly spesh.

I had to come home in order to take some hayfever tablets i brought with me for precautionary measures- thank god i did. my eyes are calming down now, but my nose is still spazzing.

SEE??!!THIS IS WHY I LOVE WINTER SO MUCH!!!BECAUSE WINTER DOESN'T MAKE YOUR FACE FALL OFF FROM SNEEZING!!!!!!

i could never get married in the summer. my make-up would be bloody everywhere. The vicar would ask me if i took Matt Bellamy to be my lawfully wedded husband etc and i wouldn't say "I do" i'd say "At-choo"
...
Ok, that joke was so bad. i am officially an old person. Old man would be proud of my old man style joke- YOU LOVE IT PANDERS!!! =]

right- im off to go do something proactive but not useful =]

xXx

*Is it just me, or does 'Gayfever' sound like an amazing name for a musical??Andrew Llyod Webber will be contacting me shortly i should imagine, to steal yet ANOTHER one of my fantastic ideas...tsk,tsk that old dog

No comments: