Monday 23 March 2009

Definitely in a better mood

So today hasn't been the greatest day. I got told my asthma was worse, i didn't sleep last night, my room was an absolute tip, Connie didn't come back as planned and i have to get up at 7:30am tomorrow. But despite all this the day didn't turn out all bad either.

I spoke to my Dad this morning on the phone, after the doctors, feeling ever so low and just about ready to give up and come home (This may seem melodramatic now, but remember i had just been told that i wasn't capable of breathing properly, and i had been awake for well over 24 hours) and he just said to me "just try and make the most of the day you have today- do little things which will come to something at the end of the day. if your room's untidy, tidy it. if you need to sleep, sleep. do whatever you can, but don't push yourself". So i did. I came home, dozed for about 6 hours (i still couldn't sleep properly because everytime i fell asleep i coughed and woke myself up, but i fell in an out of it) and the whole time Charlotte was so nice to me, she really took care of me. She got me water and cups of tea, and kept randomly coming in to "see if i was still breathing", and made me laugh. she kept me cheery when i needed it. So thanks to her :D

I got up and had what turned out to be a wonderful shower- i came out feeling rejuvenated and all yay. i went to the shop and got basic food stuff, had something to eat and then watched a couple of episodes of Black Books on 4OD. after that i decided to do something with my day, so i chose the questions i was going to do for my essays and then looked up prospective books online and made a note of them so i can get them out this week and start work. i then cleaned my room and changed my sheets and stuff, which took quite a while, and while it seems like a small thing it made me feel a millions times better to actually be able to see my floor :)

i was nearly done with the cleanage when i got a text off of Charlotte telling me to come and watch the rest of Bridget Jones' Diary 2 with her, which i did- i bloody love that film, and the previous one. I want a Mr Darcy. i think everyone says that, but it's true. Richard Curtis write the perfect man. and Colin Firth looks incredible in a suit, but then again any man looks amazing in a suit. SUITS FTW. i think it should be a law that every bloke has to wear a suit, all the time. and if it rains they can't use brollies, so they just walk about all wet and suited...sigh...

right, i'm getting distracted =] i'm about to watch a few episodes of SATC and then off to bed with me- god knows i need a good night's sleep :) thank god for the thirteen hours i had a couple of days ago- they have rather saved me i think

xXx

No comments: