Tuesday 24 March 2009

Double the inhalation, double the fun

This is more for Panders' sake than anything, but you know, feel free to stand in awe of it or something;
here is my new beast of an inhaler- it's the red one, and the blue one is my old one. i have to use them both still though, which is as fun as you can imagine.
(The bloody thing cost me £7 as well- not happy. being 19 sucks already)

Connie and Charlotte reckon this makes me twice the geek that i was. i didn't know that was even possible, to BE geekier than i already was. but hey, i'm all about progress

New Apprentice tomorrow night- GET IN. I'm so excitedly excited it's quite ridiculous. i'd be ashamed of myself if it wasn't for the fact that the Apprentice actually warrants such obsessive and fanatical behaviour =]

xXx

No comments: