Tuesday 31 March 2009

Office Chair Karma

Tonight i facebook raped Connie Keen with such flair and Pa-Zaz that even she admits she was a little bit proud of me. maybe;

Amy
ahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Connie
NONONO
Amy
BY FAR ONE OF MY PROUDEST MOMENTS AT UNI-better than getting a 1st
Connie
haha
Amy
OH MY GOD I JUST FELL OFF MY OFFICE CHAIR!!!!!


Yep- that's right- i just fell off of my office chair as i was taking the mickey out of Connie. I was sitting on the edge of it with my legs on the bed, shifted forward a little and BAM- the chair slid backwards and i ended up with my legs around my head in between the bed and the chair.

It looked good, i can tell you now.

My backside hurts so bad now. OWWWW.

Classy as always. Connie said it was Karma for facebook raping her- i say it was something stupid i did that resulted in me getting hurt- so technically an everyday normal occurrence.

Time for bed now- i have to be up at 7:30am. FUN.

xXx

No comments: