Tuesday 4 November 2008

Yay a blog yay

I've been meaning to set one of these things up for so long now, and I've finally got round to it at 2:30 in the morning on my Reading week at the University of Kent. Huzzah.

oh bloody hell, now I've set one up i can't think what to write.

I cannot wait for tomorrow (although i don't really have to anymore i suppose what with it being 2 in the morning)- gonna be watching the presidential election results with my housemate Claire down at our local bar on campus, Woody's, from 11:30pm til 6am, and MY GOD i hope Obama wins. It's not really even a case of it'd be great if he won- HE HAS TO!!! Hopefully America will make the right choice : )

I can't believe i put one of those : ) after discussing the presidential election results...kind of made my hard hitting political point null and void really, didn't it?

I'm quite far from home in Ye Olde Canterbury, so i should imagine quite a few of these posts will be "I miss my mum and dad" and other 'loserish quips' about how i miss life back home. Ah well : )

(note to self; stop putting : ) everywhere)

No comments: