Sunday 30 November 2008

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE RATS IN THE BINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not one to be freaked out by animals, and i love mice (RIP Mr Jingles and Felicity xxxx) but these things are bloody huge and you can hear them spazzing out in the bins....urgh it makes me shudder


one just ran underneath the bin and i thought i was going to actually cry- they're so filthy it's just...urgh.


i threw my bag in and it hit one them i think. i didn't do it on purpose if that's what you're thinking- just cos i don't like them doesn't mean they should be hit and stuff- but it proper spazzed out and it sounded like there were 50 of them in there!!!!!!!!!

urgh...stupid parkwood...

stupid rats...

mucho shudderage.

No comments: