Thursday 6 November 2008

I'm not sure if i like this one but ah well, fill the void

(No name.) 11/2/08.

For I could be anyone, couldn't I sire?
Become whom I wish, who i love or desire
Their whimsies and marvellous dreams I'll acquire
Fight wars of the universe,Fire with Fire.

And tho shall I dare to adopt others charms,
I'll tread slight and so, so not to cause alarm
And perish the thought I'll cause anyone harm
Whilst dancing and breathing in wondrous calm.

But alas, woe is me,
Damned of perilous hate
Sentenced by cunning fortuitous fate
I was born out of nothing
A mere mortal I came
A small taint on the Earth
A slight smile of disdain

So forever I'll be, only me shall I stay
And follow the footsteps that lead day to day
And I'll lock myself tight in the whisper de jour,
Ringing my soul dry and perilously pure.

No comments: