Friday 28 November 2008

My Crazy Cat Lady

My mum is the greatest woman of all time, but I'm not entirely sure she knows it.
Me and the rest of my family do- most appreciate it, some find it intimidating, there are rare occasions in which people react badly to it, but it's there- and it's one of the only things I'm sure of, that and the fact my parents and family love me, and that eventually, one day, i will be 'Mrs Matthew Bellamy' (Of Muse Fame) =]

She is amazing. Over the past 10 weeks that I've been here I've realised, fully, just how much she does for me, for everyone, just how much effort she puts in for everything, 100% all the time. She does everything and more. And i Love her very muchly.

Mumsy-only you, and very close family members will understand the next paragraph;

Crab walk left, Crab walk right, sideways shaky hand above head and below back (was that supposed to be a dinosaur, i can't remember!), shaky fingers above head (rabbit!), shaky fingers above mouth (Prawn!), flip the V's!!!!!!!

...

In other news;

i now have in my grasp the entire series of Garth Marenghi- Thanking you muchly Alex =] - so I'm a happy lass

Im currently watching sex and the city, which i think should be the natural assumption as to how I'm spending my time now, i absolutely love it, although i never thought i would.

I've written out my chrimbo list for the old people (parents), and I'm now counting down the days to when I'm finally home, although god knows just how much I'm going to miss this place once I'm gone!!

I've eaten far too much crap again today, and i have peppers in my fridge but i can't think of how to use them at all and they're driving me mental....

oh, and i have fallen in love with a song, it's Santana's version of Oye Como Va- i must have listened to it almost 20 times in a row, it is AMAZING, and it's thanks to an entirely different Alex that i even know about it, so cheers man

i shouldn't imagine either of them will read this but it never hurts to be polite =]


anyhoo, i best be off before i ramble more about things that don't matter- i have a knack for it you see and sometimes it just gets away from me

=]

mucho lovo

No comments: