Sunday 30 November 2008

i hate being drunk when i post blogs- it's nothing but drunken debauchery =]

yeah, alright, so i'm bloggin whilst under the influence...but we all knew it was gonna happen. it'll be intereting to see if this one is more legible than the ones i wrote when i was tired after writing essays until 3 in the morning =]

yeah so tonight was AMAZING!

I danced so much i thought my face was gonna fall off- but they played Daft Punk!!!!!how can you not dance to daft punk!!It's daft ounk (wow i think i just said daft punk more times than i ever have in my life =])

but yeah, tongiht was good but kinda grr...i wore my penicl skirt (finally- i thought for a while i might has well just thrown away £20), and i flet kinda good...ok, i felt amazing, and my fringe actually behaved itself!!RESULT!!!!!! but halfway throught the night someting happened i blatantly wasn't expecting and it threw me off a little...but i still had a good night.

cept from some wierdo guy trying to drag me outside- that was so horrible i thought i was gonna cry, but i just pushed him away as hard as i could and ran into the girls loo. i didnt see him again after that but it made me feel a little ill if im honest...urgh i go all shivery thinkin about it...

anyway, i had an amazing night with the girlies, and we danced the night away, cept we left about 20 minutes early, though i'm not sure why...i do wished we had stayed...it was such fun...

i think i like wearing my skirt- people kept trying to dance with me and they haven't before =] huzzah, cept for the fact some of them were just down right wierd =]

ha i just read through what i've written so far- It's all misspelt and the grammar is all over the shop!!!!!!I LOVES IT.

nyway, i think i better stop writing now, before i say something im gonna regret majorly =] especally now i know that....no, i'm not gonna put that =]

ok byesies my loevlyies- im gonna go have a rave in claires room, and watch a filmio...staying up late- WE'RE SO HARDCORE!!!!!!!

this is how hardcore i am-i'm gonna spell check what i've written-AND THEN NOT CORRECT IT. i am far too cool for school- you know it and you love it =]

mucho lovo xxxxxxxx

ps there may be far too many '=]' in this blog... but i ont realise until tomorrow afternoon when i awake from my drunken slumber =]...

No comments: