Sunday 30 November 2008

right...now that the shiny cover of drunkeness has gone...

As I'm writing this i am wearing a shiny shiny crown...why? well a)I'm just too hardcore and b)I'm in that kind of a mood =]

I'M NOT HUNGOVER!HUZZAH!!!!

god knows how- but I'm not complaining at all =]

i really, really, really wish i had accepted the help of spellcheck in my blogs last night...i didn't think it was possible for me to look more of a drunken fool after all my 'dancing', but apparently it is, so that's nice to know

yeah, my, er, 'dancing'...if my friends were real friends they would have stopped me!!grr!!

it's basically me flinging myself about to what must be some kind of imaginary beat in my head, because it's completely out of time with the actual beat of the real song being played, and somehow, in my deluded state, i think this looks good!

my only saving grace is that pretty much everyone was dancing and no one was looking at me, so it's all good in the hood =]

my purse is empty this morning...which makes me want to cry...I'm not gonna say how much was in there to start with cos my dad reads this and he might be a bit "Tut, tut ames the squames" (that's what my dadsy calls me =]) but...well...it's not a figure i'm happy to not have any more!

I cannot believe that after today there will be 25 days until christmas...CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm not excited...muchly =])

I'm really annoyed- I spent like three hours yesterday downloading itunes and sorting my music out so that i can save all of Claire's music onto my computer, and it took forever saving it- but i can't get it to work, and it looks like it hasn't saved it...

i am mucho confused...

if only someone in our house actually knew what to do when it comes to laptop confuddlement. i spose that's where it'd be handy to have a blokey bloke in our house..then again the shower wouldn't be as lovely, and the toilet seats would always be left up, so it's the price you have to pay =]


oh my god this blog is really long..I'm gonna stop now

mucho lovo xxxxxx

No comments: