Wednesday 26 November 2008

huzzah for 'meh'

yeah, i can describe the last, i dunno, 18 hours of my life using the word 'meh'.

Going out, and the money i spent on going out, was most definitely not worth it, the night was kinda blah, although i did have a laugh to start with but then everyone just went home.

and i went into town this morning and it was boring, cept i finally bought this lovely green cardigan from zara, although now i feel bad for all the mucho unnecessary spendage that has occur ed today.

and i got my free milkshake but it made me feel ill =[

so yeah...the sky is grey, so pathetic fallacy obviously is in full effect today

there's a party tonight i might go to, but i can't afford anything to drink, which i don't mind, but being the sober person just gets annoying, and i have to leave early anyway because tomorrow i have a nine o'clock seminar with bloody montefiore.

AND i got my history essay back today....i think that pretty much says it all.

so much work to do, I've got to type up a load of my poems, and write a ton more, eurgh, and do 3 essays...

I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE.

sorry for the moanage today.......
but eurgh..

mucho lovo xxx

No comments: