Monday 24 November 2008

stupid password leakage

facebook rape is a bitch.
believe me, i speak from experience!
never tell your housemates your password
MUCHO MISTAKIO.

in other news;
I have such a headache you would just not believe it, i swear.

the ducks came back today though, although my beloved Sanchez has yet to return- i fear he may have fallen foul of a much bigger spider, in which case it sucks twice for me;
Sanchez is gone, and there's possibly a bloody huge spider in my room somewhere...
not that i haven't dealt with that before- i am hardcore, remember?

watched some more of 'The IT Crowd', seriously addicted now- but I'm gonna have to put nurturing that addiction to one side soon, for i have three essays all due in quite soon (well, three weeks, but time flies when your trying to not do your essays =])

so yeah, I'm sitting here with no one other than a dead poet who used to be addicted to opium for company, but that's not the worst of it;

MY ROOM STINKS OF DAMP.

as mentioned a few blogs ago, albeit briefly, my radiator leaked the other night/day, and soaked my floor completely- but now it's starting to smell where it's kind of half dry, half not, and it is disgusting. it's horrible, and i feel bad cos you can smell it outside of my room, but there's nothing i can do about it-I've just got to wait for the poxy thing to dry .=[

but nevertheless today has been an OK day, although nowt has actually happened. but I'm not feeling to huzzah anyway so it's probably been good - plus I've done my laundry so yay!

...

hmmm....

best do some work now i think...

although maybe series one of IT Crowd will somehow magically find it's way into my Laptop, and it'll randomly choose the episode when Jen lies to that man about knowing loads about classical music and loosing him all that money on 'Who wants to be a millionaire'...

maybe =]

mucho lovo

No comments: