Tuesday 25 November 2008

today has been...eventful in an un-eventful way

lots of stuff happened, except it didn't =]

OK, went to lecture, nowt much happened, except something little did happen i just can't write it =]
and then my day was fairly uneventful, changed my posters, watched sex and the city (I'm addicted now), cleaned my room- it looks amazing and the damp smell is FINALLY going- and then i went to my 2nd lecture, where we had montefiore, and again nothing happened...except it did =]

(you can guess the theme now i think)

then my final lecture something really did happen- the film we were watching wasn't 2 hours long- it was 45 minutes!which means that instead of getting home 15 minutes ago i got home at about 4:40- which was FAB.

so yeah.. stuff happened...but it didn't really....

i rarely make sense these days.

going out later, huzzah, might watch some spaced, if the mood gets me, which it inevitably will, it's spaced, when has it never gotten me

mucho lovo xxx

No comments: