Sunday 16 November 2008

proper seriously tired. seriously.

i don't know how legible this is gonna turn out-even spellcheck can't help me now =]
so yeah, three nights/days in a row gone to bed at 5am and woken up at 9am. 3 days-12 hours worth of sleep. tis not good. tis not good at all.
i can't think of anything to say so im having converchats with people and im just nodding and occasionally falling asleep on myself- im the epitome of social excellence =]
i've gotta get to bed a a reasonable time tonight- and never wake up tomorrow. 'cept i can't.

christ i just read through what i've written and it's just blah- it's so boring!
oh my god i've gotta stop writing before my laptop get's really bored with me and the keys start melting away from my fingers. just so that it has something to do. it's probably thinking "what the hell are you actually typing?even your typing is boring. stop typing.STOP TYPING STOP TYPING!!(i love 'friends')"
ok im gonna stop now
im too tired.


=/

No comments: