Tuesday 4 November 2008

escape from montefiore

THANK GOD THAT'S OVER.
urgh.
sposed to be my Reading week but i had to go to a stupid lecture, and as luck would have it it was montefiroe's one!YAY!...my god she's actually mad.
Number of Things learnt today;none
Number of Goody Bags received today; one
Number of times i sat next to a boy who was quite nice to look at and even nicer to talk to; one

Ok, so i woke up at 12:30 pm this morning, drowsy and contented until i realised i had an hour and a half to get ready, eat something and physically/mentally prepare for the onslaught ahead that was my creative writing lecture. then i wasn't so much with the drowsy and contented, more kind of clumsy and pissed off.

MY GOODY BAG CAME THOUGH!! my ma and pa sent me a package with a book i need for my course, a supremely cool cats protection league bag (so hardcore), a wonderful letter, some stuff from my mum's work (my old school) and, most importantly of all- SWEETIES!!!!!!!!!!yayayay!!!!!!!!oh, and some tesco vouchers and a voucher for No5 make up from boots- huzzah!

so yeah, the only redeeming quality of my lecture today was i FINALLY got to sit next to this boy that, okay I'll admit, I'd been hoping to sit next to for ages. :)
i really think I've met him somewhere before, but i didn't say cos it would have sounded kind of mental;
"Oh yeah, i don't know your name and you have no idea who i am but i think i know you from somewhere"
Yep, that would have been a successful converchat, wouldn't it(?)
but yeah, so that's a good point to today...as sad as that sounds.

OOH-OUR KITCHEN LIGHT IS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now that, my friends, is fab news
:) xxx xxx

No comments: