Saturday 23 May 2009

Things i have wanted to be when i'm older

I have, over the 19 years, 11 weeks and 6 days that i have been alive, wanted to be several very different things when i grew up. and it was never anything stereotypical, like "i want to be a Princess", unless you count wanting to be Princess Leia, and as i got to thinking about all of them, and as my urge to avoid doing revision grew, i decided to write them down. because...well...just because i spose. SO here it is- Amy George's 'I wanted to be' list.

- Princess Leia (What can i say? In year 2 (aged 7) i went as her on a book day. =])
- A famous singer (Ok, so this is a bit stereotypical. i still like to sing though)
- In a band with my cousin and sister (We actually wrote songs. and designed outfits to wear. they were not good.
- Actress ( I actually still wanna do this. this was also quite stereotypical)
- Storm Chaser (seriously. i dare anyone to watch 'Twister' and NOT feel the same way)
- Actress (I know i put that before, but when it came around again, it was actually real. I remember watching, i think it was, the most recent version of 'The Railway Children' and thinking "I could do that")
-Teacher (I gave up the acting dream when i got a B in Drama. Not happy.)
-Comedienne (Inspired by the likes of Peter Kay and Bill Bailey. I still wanna do this)
-Writer (Inspired by the likes of Simon Pegg & Jessica Hynes (not forgetting Edgar Wright and Nick Frost) and Richard Curtis. I still wanna do this.)

And finally, here's what's gonna happen;
Amy George; Comedienne, Writer & Actress.

And that, my friends, is that.

xXx

No comments: