Sunday 24 May 2009

Druggles

(I'm walking to Alex's through Parkwood to pick up a couple of episodes of Lost and my Empire magazine. I cross the road and I'm just in front of some trees when a surly looking bloke comes up to me)
Bloke:Hey...
Me:Er (looks around to see if there's anyone about)...Er...hi?
(Bloke comes closer, i step back)
Bloke:Do you er...do you know where i can get any drugs mate?
Me:Hu...Wh-....What?!
Bloke: Drugs, you know, do you know where i can get some?
Me (Thinking 'Well i know i look a bit rough and have no makeup on, but i can't look that bad, right?'): Er...no, i don't...sorry
(I go to leave and he holds out an arm to get me to stop)
Bloke:...Do YOU have any drugs on you?
Me (terrified if i say no he might kill me): Er...no, i have keys (holding out keys)
(He looks at me funny, then steps away kinda slowly)
Bloke: Yeah, course....thanks, my mistake
(Bloke runs off)

It was a bloody weird end to an otherwise good day.

xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was me. Sorry. I mean I know I had no make up on and stuff.... :P
Kidding, but toooo funny!