Thursday 21 May 2009

Stupid things i have done today because i have only had about 14 hours of sleep over the last 3 days

  • Walked into the shower and turned it on- without having taken my clothes off. Even when the water was making my clothes really wet and heavy it still took me a little while to realise what was happening
  • Tried to pay for something worth £10 with a £5 note. The woman behind the counter kept going "No, £10" and i was all "Yeah- i gave you that"
  • Tripped over my own feet- i mean more than usual. I was all over the shop today. I knocked over some umbrellas in Dorothy Perkins.
  • Walked into an old man, who got a bit grumpy
  • Fell asleep on the bus, and got woken up when the bus went over a speed bump and i smacked my head on the glass. Oww.
  • Had this phone conversation with Emma;

Emma: So I'll take it to Alex's if he's coming round yours later, and he can drop it off
Me:Yeah, that'll be fine, if you knock i'm sure someone will be in
Emma: ... No, i'll take it next door
Me:Yeah, cool, i think Charlotte's in
Emma: No, Amy, i'll take it next door to Alex's now and he'll give it to you later
Me(realising what Emma is actually saying): Oh! yeah cool. sorry!

  • Forgot how to spell 'some'. in order to work it out i wrote down three variations of the 4 letters, 'Soem' 'Seom' and 'Some'. i then proceeded to point at the correct spelling and say out lousd to myself "Well, that's not the right one"
  • Started texting Connie and then halfway through the text forgot who i was texting

It's been a long few days. But sleepage shall occur tonight. i hope so anyway.

=]

xXx

No comments: