Tuesday 12 May 2009

PANICPANICPANICPANICPANICPANICPANIC

Things i have done, other than writing the essay I have to finish before tomorrow night;

-Youtubed it up a treat
-Gone on Twitter
-Gone on Facebook
-Made a pizza
-Sat staring at my wall
-Phoned my mum
-Phoned my dad
-Phoned my mum again
-Chatted with Charlotte
-Drunk too much Juice
-Watched American Dad
-Panicked
-Written this blog

And i'm about to go have dinner with Emma at Woody's, so the procrastination continues.
ARGH It's not like i don't wanna write it, i really do wanna write it and get it out of the way but i don't know where to start!!and i can't find my notes!! and everytime i look through my notebooks i panic more, because i realise just how much revision i have to do!!OHMYGODI'MFREAKINGOUTSOBAD.

Frantic Sigh.

Blatantly i'm going to cry later tonight. Panders are gonna have one hysterical, panicky, sobbing daughter on their hands, that's fo' shizzle....

I really do need to calm down now. Oh bloody hell!!

xXx

No comments: