Thursday 21 May 2009

I'm sposed to be in bed

BUT i'm not, so...you know.

Finished all the essay shizzle now- next stop revision for the vision. i need to make a timetable and stuff. hmm...task for tomorrow methinks...

I was sposed to be going to townio tomorrow to get a new phone and whathaveyou, but i have decided not to get a new one until after term has finished- that way i won't get distracted by the newness of my phonio, AND i can see how much mons i'll have left over after this term is done ^^ yayness to being sensible

i'm actually gonna go to bed now though. i might read for a bit first though. It's times like this when you wish you hadn't leant your 20th Anniversary issue of Empire magazine to one of your friends...

xXx

1 comment:

MrBungle26 said...

I've barely had a chance to read it as well!!! The bits I've read are sweet though.
Get me to give it you back tomorrow!!