Wednesday 6 May 2009

Nick and Magaret FTW

I’m currently watching ‘Harsh Times’, with Christian Bale and Freddy Rodriguez- both are immeasurably and in-fatuously handsome so I signed on pretty much straight away. But it’s actually been veryveryvery good so far- ever so gritty. I like gritty. Shaun of the Dead is on, but I daren’t watch it, which is stupid, because I love it, but I’m by myself downstairs, so you know. I’m a muppet :)

The Apprentice was INCREDIBLE tonight- Phillip being fired was a HUGE shock, but he totally deserved to go- the guy was a dick!! Me and Kage officially love James. He is brilliant. But Phillip totally showed his true colours, and even though Lorraine is annoyingly ugly and can sometimes be a bit “Argh I’m annoying” but she didn’t deserve the way everyone was with her. God i love that show. God i love Sir Alan. And 'The Apprentice- You're Fired' is getting better and better. And Nick and Magaret!!THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN SHOW!!!!Nick was excellent- he has awesome comic timing

I’m so excited about tomorrow night; I honestly don’t know what to do with myself. IT’S GONNA BE TIGHT Y’ALL!! When I come back you just know there’s gonna be either one of two blogs;

1) A blog that gushes about how it was one of the greatest cinematic experiences of my life
2) A blog that doesn’t exist, because I’ll be too depressed at the fact the film was honk to actually write one

I had a really awesome time today with Eli and Dad, we had such a laugh!!I’m gonna miss him so much when I go back- he talks constantly now, and we were mucking about with bubbles in the garden it was such a laugh. He says Bubbles like a little cockney- he goes “BAABALLS” it’s so so so funny!!!

Right, I’m to go find something on TV or just go to bed...I’m quite tired so I think the latter will win. i've stopped watching 'Harsh Times' now- it got a bit too hardcore for sleepy viewage time

xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's 'Suralan' :P
x