Monday 11 May 2009

The Busiest of all the Bees

today has not been the best day but it has been the busiest one of late. I woke up at 10:30, and got to the library at 12:15 ish to watch Cria Cuervos, which was absolute honk. that finished at 2:10pm (IT TOOK FOREVER TO END) and then i went and met Grandpa Cruden for town times. Admittedly that part was good, except i dropped all my change out of my purse whilst in boots and the woman behind the counter laughed at me. i got ever so embarrassed. But i had a laugh up until/after that fandango. then i came back here at like half four and then set off with Connie to go give blood. got there, and they wouldn't let me because i hadn't made an appointment, and the woman was really snooty and all "We're fully booked today AND tomorrow" and i said "i thought it was like an open thing, cos it didn't say to make an appointment" and she was just all sniffy and went "No." I say it's prejudice against unorganised people. i cannae help it that i don't think things through in a proper order- if i get and idea or whatever it kind of just pushes all reason out of my head, which is often why all my plans are improvised and end up failing ^^ i mean well though

Hopefully The Works will be good tonight. except supposedly it's dressing up and if you dress up you get in for free- but some people are now saying THAT'S not the case either.

Sigh. I am utterly confuddled.

xXx

No comments: