Sunday 10 May 2009

One liners Blog

So i'm back in old Canters town =]
And I'm shattered because of all the travellage
I woke up at 5:10am
Then 6:10am
And then got up at 7:00am to wash my hair.
Grandad turned up at 8:45am and we left the house at 9am
We had been driving for about 45-60 minutes when Kage called us
I had forgotten one of my bags like a complete tool
Dad was a bit mad,i hugged him and called him Sir Michael Caine
So he couldn't be angry after that =]
As we left again we got stuck behind a Cycle For Life Group of about 100 bikers
Kage, Jack&Fozz watched us as we waited 10 minutes for them to pass
It was hilariously funny, even Dad had to laugh in the end
Especially when an old couple in a car trundled past, looking like they'd cry
Ahahahahahahhahahaha old people.
The journey to Canters was actually a big laugh
The best bit was when i said to dad "Hey dad, can you put the radio on?"
and then about 20 seconds later Dad turned round and went
"Do you guys want the radio on for a bit?"
We got in a huge fit of giggles over that
We went to Asda in Canters and it took FOREVER to get round it all
Grandad kept strolling off somewhere and we had to keep finding him
The first three times it was funny and then it wasn't
But i couldn't get too annoyed cos it's my Grandad
And i think it's feasibly impossible to get annoyed at endearing old people
At Uni home I got a lovely welcome from Zoe, Connie, Jas and Charlotte
Unloaded all of my stuff and unpacked the mass amount of food we bought
Mum, dad and grandad said bye and for the first time none of us cried
I think this is a good sign- it means we're all settled, not just me, which is good
I do worry about them sometimes
Claire and Jimmy then showed up and Claire went mental when she saw me
She hugged me like a crazed woman, it was brilliant
Jimmy has scratches all down his face and looks really funny
i said "I'm not even gonna ask" and then we hugged it up a smiley treat
I made me realise just how much i'd actually missed everyone
Alex and Emma came over to say "Howdy Hey!"
I checked my twitter and realised they thought i was back tomorrow
It must have been a pretty awesome sauce surprise for them, let's face it ^^
We had a laugh, and i drank tea and spoke far too much for my own good
But they were really nice and listen to me ramble as they do best
I hung about with Connie drinking Ribena; we're back to our normal routine
We then went to Woody's for food and drinkage of much lemonade
I got all full and sleepy though so we came back after about an hour and a half
And now i'm sitting in my room, chillaxin and writing this ridiculous blog
whilst listening to Flight of The Conchords album, of course
I'm now about to watch a load of episodes of Firefly followed by Serenity
And i have FAB lollies in the fridge so life can't get any better really
I found cat hairs on my keyboard and it made me sad
But then i saw the scratch on my hand from where Charlie bit me
I wasn't that sad anymore
Right i'm off
Hope everyone has a lovely night tonight
Blatantly i'm gonna be going to bed at like 11 tonight i'm sooo tired
And i've got to wake up early tomorrow for Libraryage because i'm cool like
Bye Y'all
xXx

No comments: