Saturday 23 May 2009

(Random thoughts as they occurr)

Urgh COUFUDDLED!!

i have decided to make Friday night and Saturday nights the nights i can stay up late, and then sun-thurs night are be in bed by 23:30 nights. MMM organisomiso.

What?? Why would you even say that? blatantly it wouldn't be me- if anything you JUST proved my point

We made up...ish. i hope she talks to me first next time though

Britain's got talent wasn't that good tonight. and they put some absolutely HONK people through. Mmm Piers MOGNIN

Should i do it? or wait til next year? what if next years too late??!! i dont know!!ARGH!!

REALLY need to apply for student loans...like REALLY really. Seriously. i'm just kidding. but not really.

Serenity, it's gotta be. but i wont be able to stand it when...then again i can't remember much of it, cos the last time i watched i was, er, preoccupied with something

Damn and Blast

What in tarnation carnation??!! (I miss David)

JEANOLIN AND PANDY FTW ( I miss Spoon)

Hammond and Eggs (I miss Kage)

Oh Hiya (I miss Fozz)

Random Guy: Yep...i'd say you just lost about 100% of your readers, i.e just the three you know who read it, with this wubbish, senseless Blog, Amy George. How does that make you feel?
Me:...MEEEIIIAAAAARREEEEOOOOWWW

BAM
...
And the dirt is gone.

xXx

No comments: