Friday 22 January 2010

Seven AM Semi-Live Blog. and genius ideas.

It's a rare occasion that i'm awake at 7am.but thanks to the nazi's in the english office it's now a regular friday thing. However, today was the first time i'd done it and knew it would be sucktacular, which it was.

in order to lose some of the sucktackularness (my word making uppage has no boundaries. See?) i decided to do a semi-live blog. for those of you new to the whole shebang i basically write down stuff as it happens.

For old school semi-action (rofl i'm so grown-up) see;
http://amyvictoriageorge.blogspot.com/2008/12/semi-live-blog.html
http://amyvictoriageorge.blogspot.com/2008/12/semi-live-blog-napping-at-age-of.html
http://amyvictoriageorge.blogspot.com/2009/08/semi-live-somerfield.html

07:27am
Ok. I'm up. But all i've managed to do so far is sneak an arm out and reach for my dressing gown, and my arm nearly froze off. It's strictly under-duvet action from now on. I've pulled it over my head to lock in all warmth. All i'v gotta do now is pluck up the courage to get out of bed and turn the light on. I may be some time.
07:29am
It's kinda stuffy under here. I'm gonna abort the under-duvet plan. Dammit.
07:37am
ARGH i almost fell back asleep. I need to force myself to go turn the light on. this is gonna SUCK.
07:39am
WAAAAH!! THAT WAS HORRIBLE!! IT'S SO FRIGGIN COLD!! i managed to grab other necessities too, such as clothes and the like, so i can get ready under the comfort of cover. Alas, i left my make-up bag on my desk, like a complete dick. like hell if i'm going out there again. Make-Up can wait!!
8:05am
Just managed to get changed UNDERNEATH my cover. i gots skills that kills.

and unfortunately that's it. I accidentally dozed off in my clothes and had to rush to get ready so had no way of writing anything else.

Hey, i didn't say it was gonna be a good read, did i? you do that dance everytime you click on this blog- heaven only knows whether the majority of it'll be worth reading or even readable ;D

I did have an AMAZING idea though, whilst walking back from the library. the other day whilst on campus i saw underwear dangling from one of the big ol' lights they've got up around campus and was strangely impressed that it had managed to get up there. then today i saw more underwear casually thrown on a bush (FUNNIEST SENTENCE EVER). the idea that there must be thousands of pieces of random underwear randomly and sporadically thrown around campuses all over Britain really made me laugh and i chuckled to myself as i said outloud 'You found Underwhere?!". Then it hit me- i reckon there should be a website called 'Underwhere?' with like pictures of underwear that had been found in literally the most random places people have ever seen, all around the world!! so like, underwear found on like the great wall of china, or in a postbox or something stupid! it would be hilarious!!

that's my idea. "underwhere?"

xXx

No comments: