Friday 8 January 2010

Praying to the snow gods

Me:Panders said something TRULY horrifying today Fozz
Fozz:Oh yeah, what was that?
Me: we were talking about the snow, and he said "One thing i will say girly is that if it keeps up like this next saturday might not happen"
Fozz:What's next saturday?
Me:...I'm going back to Canters, i told you this this morning
Fozz:Oh, yeah, i can't remember
Me: But yeah...Dad said if the snows still snowing than i won't be going back next saturday.
Fozz:..Why exactly is that terrifying?
Me: Because i need to go back to Canters. (panickly stuttering) I just-I can't- I won't- I need (takes deep calming sigh) phew. I NEED TO GO BACK TO CANTERBURY.

i really really REALLY do. Snow? can you hear me? it's amy...hiiii!!!we've had some good times, snow. Remember when i was 9 and me and Dad built you into a snowman? It was Fozz and David who drove through the middle of you, using our pedal police car, NOT ME. PLEASE STOP SOON SO I CAN GO BACK!!please?? thanking you muchly.

you know things are desperate when it resorts to snow prayer.

I'll bloody walk back to Canters if i need to. google maps tell me it would take exactly 2 days 0 hours if i take the A2...that's doable.

xXx

No comments: