Tuesday 12 January 2010

An ode to Millie. We are crazies meant to be.

I'm pretty easy to please, and take pleasure in the smaller things in life. Like finding a clicky top pen that writes on paper like a normal Biro writes on a banana;
if you've never written on a banana with a Biro for the love of god what have you been doing with your time?!?!it's the greatest thing in the world!!find a banana, find a Biro and do it. NOW. I'll wait.
...
done it?
Good.
There are many things that make me ridiculously happy or excited for no real reason;
-Car doors that open backwards
-Breaking the seal on a new cup of coffee
-Slipper socks
-Taking the plastic cover off of a new DVD
-Folding the page of a book over for the first time
-Paperchase (i would literally walk around that shop squealing if i didn't concentrate on not squealing)
-Glittens (gloves that are also Mittens. greatest invention in the world.)
-New episodes of One Tree Hill
-Counting the pennies in my robot change mug at the end of term
-The little stickers you find on apples
-pint bottles of milk (they're so tiny and cute!)

but nothing makes me quite as ridiculously happy as my itteh bitteh kitteh Millie;




She's smelly, snotty, a little retarded and attention seeking.
she's never scratched or bitten anyone, is the sweetest animal i've ever met and gives nothing but 100% pure unadulterated love to anyone lucky enough to cross paths with her.
I'm so allergic to her that i have to take allergy tablets every 4 hours when i'm at home.
When i'm lying down she comes and lies on my front for huggles, putting one paw around my neck and the other she wraps around my thumb.
one night she plucked 4 keys off of Bob's keyboard when i left it open accidentally.
She has the smallest little nose i have ever seen on any cat- it's the size of my little fingernail and completely black and the fur around it has gone grey where she is quite old now.
She was abandoned as a kitten, and so never learnt how to clean herself properly- she gives herself a bath by rolling around on her back frantically licking herself and waving her paws around.
One time she caught a butterfly for me- and then couldn't find it because it got stuck to the bottom of her paw.
And another time she came in meowing and proud of herself because she had caught something else for us- it turned out to be a bit of old sausage she'd found.
I love my Millie Cat more than anything (other than my Charlie fluffyball). She is my ickle baby.
I like being a crazt cat lady. :D
xXx

No comments: