Friday 8 January 2010

A snow Beccles is a beautiful Beccles

I always moan about living in Beccles.
But i gotta admit- it's kinda beautiful ^^
(sorry for the shoddy quality of piccytures. My phone camera is PFFT)
This is our neighbours' (Ron and Joan) garden

The Cloud Mountains were pretty spectacular



It was so eerie how our garden was just tinted with blue light
This was when it was snowing earlier in the day- watching the birds hop about was so funny


And that's a snowy day in Beccles. It's so lush having a mahusive garden to frolic about in ^^
i had to resist the temptation to just dive into the untouched blanket. In some places the snow came halfway up my boot!!
Tomorrow me and Fozz are hoping to create a snow version of 'Jurassic Park'. Yeah, you heard me!! should be awesome sauce fun :D


hope everyone's safe in the snow, wherever you may currently be!


xXx








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awh wow, I live near the beach, which we went down to earlier. All the cliffs were covered in a thin layer of snow - so picturesque!