Saturday 2 January 2010

Where did the days go?

i'm so confused right now.

Woke up, and my fluffatron Charlie was next to me, the sun was shining through my curtains and the whole house was silent. I figured i must have woken up kinda early cos Charlie always gets off of my bed at like 9:30 to get something to eat, and if it were later Kage would be back

I felt kinda headachey still, and my throat hurt- tbh i felt hungover, which was strange cos i'd hadnae anything to drink the night before, but this has actually been happening to me more and more recently so i didn't worry too much

blindly fumbled for my phone, which i managed to drop twice before i actually got a firm grip on it

and saw that it was 12:30 in the afternoon.

WTF?????!!!!!!where's the day gone?!?! my sleeping pattern is severely mucked up now, which is annoying cos it was fine in Canters!!but since i've been home i've been getting to sleep at 2-3am and not waking up til gone 11!!

STUPID BODY MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!
(sigh)

Today will be an amusing mixture of nothing/uselessness on my part- i'm looking forward to it :D

xXx

No comments: