Thursday 21 January 2010

intergalactic planetary, planetary, intergalactic

it's been a while since i bloggatroned it up. this is due to my hectic schedule of...well, nothing. Actually that's not entirely true- my schedule has been hectically filled with many time consuming and therefore blog-less events such as coming back to uni, attending my first seminar, making an absolute fool out of myself on a drunken night out and consequently missing my first lecture, and becoming addicted to trials HD. it's been a good start!

my effort seems to be wavering a little, especially in regards to getting out of bed. seeing as i'm writing this IN bed, having only woken from my dozy slumber about 20 minutes ago i think it's safe to assume i'm feeling a little lazy. tbh i'm currently experiencing a three-day hangover which MUST be some sort of record, surely? (no, it's not. and stop calling me Shirley) i wake up early enough and before monday i was able to be up and about but now i just wake up and then think "i'll just close my eyes and doze for a wee while" and then i wake up and my clock tells me an hours gone and i'm suddenly tremendously late for a lot of things

i'm quite excited about today- me and alex are going to B&Q, which doesn't sound exciting at all unless you discover what we're going to B&Q for;
Our friend Izzy is having a 20th birthday party this weekend with a theme of 'Famous musicians'. basically you have to dress up like a famous singer or band or whatever. we kinda came up with an idea of, ahem, 'intergalactic' proportions. and so, me, Alex and Ted are going as this;

THAT'S RIGHT!!
The dream will finally (hopefully) be realised!!! plus it's 90's night at the venue so blates we'd fit right in
See here for more details; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDS83yrM30Y

My only worry was my inability to pull wearing such a concoction. but as alex pointed out only the cool people would realise what we were and i figured that if i actually manage to find a bloke who thinks a girl who dresses up intergalactically is attractive i would've inadvertently attracted the type of guy i'm looking for and may very well have found my soul mate. this could, however, also reveal the fact that he doesn't exist and further prove Ted's prediction, of me becoming a strange, lonely old woman with many,MANY cats, to be true.

And that's it for now. nowt much else is going on tbh. Being back at uni is pretty much the balls, i'm loving it, except from the fact i have a 9am seminar tomorrow- that sucks A LOT. but yeah...Canterbury FTW

xxx

No comments: