Tuesday 5 January 2010

Coldified

Oh my. I'm currently under the spell of the world's worst cold. Ok, well, that might be some exaggeration but it's definitely not fun. I can't remember the last time i sneezed this much with a cold, i'm very much a 'stuffy nose and head' sorta gal usually but i've got the whole kit and kaboodle this time; stuffy nose, sore head, sore throat, complete lack of appetite, exhausted even though i slept for practically years and had a lie in and sneezing until the cows come home. i hope they come home soon because my ears keep popping and i can't hear very well, which just ADDS to the delightfulness of my life right now, as you can imagine :D

the annoying thing about attempting to write a daily blog is that it will eventually bring to your attention the fact you do so little over the holidays. this is what is happening to me now, as you can see by the far-too-long paragraph describing my cold; the lack of events to report on has become SO dire that i rely on an illness to entertain. I suppose it's a challenge on my ability to write- if i can make a common cold interesting then i must be at least somewhat capable of writing well :) There's far too little going on in my life right now, however, and i cannot wait until i'm back in Canters, where there's always something going on or someone to be seeing or some kind of situation with some kind of gossip! I love being at home, and it's been lovely spending so much time with Kage and Fozz but i just need to be in a place where things happen. and that's certainly not Beccles.

Dad's just come in from work so i'm going to go get some much needed molly-coddling. I'm definitely one of those people who needs love, care, attention and sympathy when i'm ill... And often when i'm not :)

xXx

No comments: