Thursday 23 April 2009

Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo on the beach

And on the third day Amy went to the beach.
And it was good.
Until she and her friends got held hostage by seagulls and then she got sunstroke because she was in the sunlight for (shock horror) over three hours.

YAY!!Beach!!!

I got a really random text from Steffan Tuesday night at like 10:30pm just saying “So I’ll come pick you up tomorrow at 9, yeah?” and I was like “wha?”. But the next day he did come and pick me up at 9, and we had an awesome rave in his car, and brought out old favourites like ‘The Streak’. It was brilliant J. We then went to the beach with Spoon, Cat, Cat’s boyfriend James, Tilly, Tilly’s boyfriend Andrew, Tilly’s boyfriend’s friend who’s name I can’t remember and Steph. I haven’t seen any of those people, apart from Tilz, for over half a year so it was like “ARRRRGGGH FRRRIIIIEEENNNDDDDSSS!!!!!!!!” especially Spoon- he was like my bestest so it was so yay to see him again. None of them have changed muchly, me and Spoon were still laughing at Pandy (Pat&Andy) and Janolin (Janet&Colin) and Cat still laughed at my crazy impressions and stupid voices

We wandered around Lowestoft for a tad, and then after a horrible and tear-inducing run in with Natwest (ihatethemihatethemihatethemihatethemihatethem) Tilly, I and Spoon sat on a step outside the Marina Theatre waiting for Cat and James to come back from Boots. Tilly and Spoon decided it would be a good idea to feed the, bloody huge, seagull that was about 3 feet away from us, and when they did it let out this huge CAAAW!!! And then another descended upon us, and the pair began holding us hostage- we decided to leg it after another 4 began circling above. I told them not to feed the damn thing!!!!

We got to the beach, and after I had applied my factor 60 sun lotion- I STILL GOT SUNBURNT- me and spoon went paddling- it was bloody freezing. Seriously, our feet went numb, and even though we could hack that we then stood on a load of stones. We must have looked liked complete tard features, running about with our jean legs pulled up and screaming like children. It was excellent! but cold.

Unfortunately though the whole day had to be cut short co I got sunstroke- and I mean BADLY. I still feel like cruddy now, but it was awful earlier. I started getting a headache at Cat’s, before we went to the beach, and it just got worse and worse. At about 2:30 I was really suffering and thought I was gonna be sick. I almost fainted on the way back to Steffan’s car, and when I got home my dad took one look at me and just said “My god’s what’s happened?!” I was this awful grey colour, and my head hurt so bad I could hardly see straight. I had a really, really cold bath and then, literally collapsed into my bed, where I was out of it for over 3 hours. I got up after a while, and sat with Kage, who made me feel a ton better. She’ doing her A levels at the minute-SHE GOT AN A IN HER PERSONAL STUDY!!!YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!- and she’s saying exactly the same things I was last year, it’s brilliant. Her results come out the day before her 18th birthday though, so she’s terrified. But I know foshizzle she’s gonna pass, there’s absolutely no doubt about it J

The Apprentice was amazing tonight, as usual. I cannae get over that show, it’s too good.

OOH- in uber exiting news Ross went to Canters Open Day today- and loved it. So if he passes (which he will because he is my genius ^^) then he’ll be coming to Canters in the Autumn. Fingers crossed!!!!cannae wait to see him again this term- I miss his ferrets

Right, I’m done with the bloggage for now J

xXx

No comments: