Friday 10 April 2009

EPIC INTERWEBS FAIL.

I was about to start finishing/typing my short story up, because it has to be done by tomorrow morning because i have to post it by 11am tomorrow to get it in on time (STUPID EASTER!!although i don't blatantly don't mean that as anyone who knows me will know :D), and i found myself, somehow, on Facebook. don' ask me how, cos i can't tell ya, but anyway, i thought "AH! i know- i'll take out my internet connection cable and VOILA!no interwebs to distract me."

And like the braniac i am i turned my computer round to take the cable out, and that's when i remembered- i'm using wireless. Even though im on my sofa right now i forgot that there's no cable. even though my brother is sitting IN FRONT OF ME at our dining table using the only internet cable this household owns i forgot im using wireless.

And this isn't the worst of it- OH NO. The worst of it is that i have to refrain from going on the interwebs through my own willpower. Bloody hell.

xXx

No comments: