Tuesday 7 April 2009

home time

I slept for 12 hours last night- TWELVE!!! and that was after sleeping for about 9 yesterday!!Yayness to sleepage!!!

I'm currently sitting at my dining table in our living room, with a cup of tea, looking out of our front window and marvelling at the loveliness of the weatherage outside- although there are some mahusive clouds coming along so i don't know how much longer it'll be pretty outside, but ah well- as long as it doesn't start raining until dad's back from his extra shift of postage

My DVDs still haven't turned up, but i ordered the stuff on Friday!! GRR. hopefully they'll turn up soon, me and Kage are desperate to show Jack Air Force One =] oh Air Force One... Gary Oldman's finest hour if you ask me. "SHHHAAAT AAAUUP!!!" never has a Russian sounded more like he came from Basildon, Essex.

i have found my ruined play-dough; dammit Eli!!and i've sorted out all my notes from the past 2 terms so revision shall be occurring shortly. i'm gonna proper geek it up a treat this holiday and revise a ton- i haven't been able to get a job so it's either that or sit about going "blaaargh" all day long. i haven't got a lot of money, so any going out-age will be on a very tightly stretched budget =] apart from Hannah's birthday- that should be fab!!!!!

right, i'm off to go lounge about somewhere.

xXx

No comments: