Thursday 2 April 2009

Annoyed and worried blog

Ok, so this blog is gonna contain a lot of moanage im afraid, so SOOORRRRY. plus it consists mainly of singular points, so i'm gonna chuck some bullet points about

  • My sleeping pattern is officially HONK. I usually go to bed at like 3 or 4 and then get up at like 12 or 1, and miss half of the normal day. Jimmy turned into my dad this morning and started saying "maybe you should think about trying to sort out your sleeping pattern" and i was like "ok, suddenly northern father, what do you suggest i do?" and he said that i should get up early no matter what time i get to sleep. This thought has occurred to me before, but if i get to sleep late i literally cannot get out of bed the next morning- i have no energy!!it's impossible!!and the really annoying thing is is that for some strange reason everytime i go out, no matter what time i go to bed and what state i'm in i always wake up at about 7:30am the next morning and can't go back to sleep-HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??!!im going to bed at like 11 tonight, and i actually do have to get up at 7:30 tomorrow, but for the last time in a LONG time so it doesnae matter =]
  • The Kent Union are currently blathering on about the Summerball, which although i keep saying "oohidunnoifimgonnagoitssomuchmoney" i'll most definitely end up going to. what i'm finding HUGELY ironic at the minute, however, is the line up- They've just announced that 'The Noisettes' are going to be playing at the summerball, which costs £45 for a ticket- an extortionate amount of money, and an amount i don't even have available to me at the minute. but here's the irony; kent union want me to pay £45 in part to see 'The Noisettes'- along with Dizzee Rascal and some other band who i dont know- but i only had to pay £28 to see 'The Noisettes' live when they supported Muse at Wembley Arena in 2006. This is what's holding me back the most- the idea that they're asking for £45 for a Uni night that runs a very high risk of turning out to be a bit rubbish (see 'the snow ball), when i only had to pay just under £30 to see Muse, my favourite band OF ALL TIME. :S we all know im gonna end up going though. that is if i can afford to
  • i finished my narrative essay last night at 3:20am =] yayness. But then about half an hour ago i went to the shop and bumped into Jonny from my course, and he's doing the same question- and he started spouting all this stuff that i hadn't even heard about, so now i know my essay's absolute honk.
  • My cough has come back- i literally forgot to use my inhaler twice and it came back. i am so annoyed.
  • The level of work i have to do is ridiculous. I honestly don't know if im gonna be able to go to the Massive Mungo's tomorrow night, it is that bad. basically, i have a week to do 2 essays and a short story, and im going out friday and tuesday, and haven't done any of the prep for the essays. i'm thinking if i finish my short story tonight maybe that'll give me some leeway, but i really want to have Romanticism done by sunday night- but i don't think that's gonna happen. i am scuppered.

there we go. moaning over. now to go to a 2 hour romanticism seminar where my seminar leader hates me and there's a girl who pulls at her top lip so hard it bleeds. yay.

xXx

No comments: