Sunday 26 April 2009

The enigma that is the London Marathon

I've had about 7 people tell me today they want to run the London Marathon after watching it today. I have a few problems understanding this because;
A)Why would you even be watching it? I honestly don't see the appeal of watching people run for hours on end. i mean, i spose the people dressed up would look funny, but that's only funny for about a minute. and then it's like "Well...it's two bloke's dressed as a horse running through London. and the bloke in the back is probably enjoying it a little too much for it to really be about the charity"

B)The London Marathon is running for the sake of running. RUNNING FOR THE SAKE OF RUNNING. IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER TO ME!!!!

C)I don't see how watching people run makes you want to run. watching people run makes me tired

D)I'm now worried the above makes me sound lazy and snotty. and opinionated. I'm not ^^ i dunno why i lettered this one...

xXx

No comments: