Tuesday 16 June 2009

The return to Scummerfield

Oh Somerfield. Whilst i do love to complain about your blight upon my summer you are giving me wonderful mons that i can then spend on seeing my university chums. God rest ye and all that serve in you. That's sounded very dirty then. Oh my.

Yeah, so it was ok. an 8 hour day isn't the worst i've ever done- that spectacular feat goes to the time i started at 7, finished at 7 and was only given a half hour break. Bad times. But anyway, yeah- twas good. I got to see everyone again ,which was lovely. I swear to god ben must've been high or something cos every time he saw me he threw his arms up in the air and screamed "AMY AMY AMY!!!!"- even though he'd been in since 6. Either that or he fancies me. Both are probable- the latter being the most believable. I mean, it's me right? PHWOAR.

So anyways, saw everyone again, started working again;

-Number of times i tripped over the till lock; 4
-Number of times i got a cut from various pieces of cardboard, paper or plastic; 3
-Number of times i got perved at by old men; 3
-Number of times i knocked over the biscuit display i spent 15 minutes doing; 5

It was a good day. The worst bit was when blokes kept looking at my chest and then when i would say "Excuse me, can i help you?" They'd pretend they'd been looking at my badge and go "Yes, er, Amy, is it?". It pissed me off something rotten but ah well- what does it matter? Old men get their jollies and i get to imagine kicking them so hard in their jollies they cry- whilst being paid ^^

The cardboard cuts are ridiculously painful, mind

I'm gonna finish watching Iron Man with Fozzotron and then maybe watch something else. tomorrow's my day off so i get to chillax and hang out with Dad, Fozz and Eli- gonna be epic.

xXx

No comments: