Thursday 4 June 2009

Exams, Muse Tickets and Shadow Spiders

Ok, so two things- No, wait three things-
1)The exam went fiiiiine so that's ok
2)I am shattered but i cannot nap AT ALL which is REALLY annoying
3)I am 45% sure i just saw a MASSIVE, and i mean seriously quite big, spider run across my wall. I say 45% because at the same time a stupid magpie flew past my window squawking so it could've been a shadow- it was going very very fast. which means, if it's actually a spider i'm scuppered-because it was massive. Damn Shadow spiders!!!

I'm writing this is the dark at the mo, because my curtains are closed and my light is off as i was trying, and failing dismally, to get some kip because i am VERY tired- a combination of getting to sleep at 2:30am, waking up at 7:30, sitting in a 2 hour exam, failing to get Muse tickets Pre-Sale tickets, crying my eyes out at an 'ER' documentary and revising in the library for over an hour has resulted in a me that's feeling ever so achey, fragile and kinda lonely :(

VIRTUAL HUG ME BETTER EVERYONE!!!!
Sigh. There we go ^^
This blog is fairly basic. Alex is having some trouble blogging at the minute- he says he's worried about coming across as 'Boring', which is ridiculous cos I don't think i've ever heard a boring thing come out of that boy's mouth- anything he says either results in people laughing or going "NO WAI?!!" This is his blog- http://alibongo.tumblr.com/rss i suggest you go and read it and see for yourselves- no boringness there. Just a young man who occasionally dresses like a clown. AND there's a picture of him wearing clown make-up on there, but that's a different matter :P
so yeah. Frank'n'Stein here i come. after more attempted nappage i feel.
xXx

No comments: