Monday 1 June 2009

Nothingness

So apparently i've become an expert in the art of tight destruction. i wouldn't mind so much, if it wasn't for the fact a pair of 2 cost £6 a pack- that's money not well spent. example- i bought these tights less than 2 weeks ago- they are both kaput. Which means i now have to buy more. which is really great.

I've come with an idea of what to do with all the pictures and stuff i have in my room and on my pin board- i was gonna buy a photo album, but i've decided instead to buy like a big ol' plain-paged book, and turn it into like a uni scrapbook- i obviously wont fill it with all the stuff i've gotten this year, but i'll keep it as like a documenty type thing for my whole uni life. well, i'll attempt to, i'll do it really enthusiastically for about the first week of holiday, and then i'll become obsessed with some useless television show, that'll end up taking over my summer and i'll come back to Canters in september and people will say "So what'd you get up to over summer?" and i will say "Somerfield"

OH YEAH!!!I almost forgotted about that- SOMERFIELD WANT ME BACK!! SO HAPPY!!I'LL HAVE MONS!!BEACOUP DE MONS!!

(Do you know what that is my friends? Karma. My Karma is finally working itself out. Hey, maybe i'll get a reversal of the last 19 years worth and end up with a flying car that travels through time!...No, wait...That's Back to the Future. Sorry ^^ well, the poster IS right infront of me)

When Kage said she had good news for me and then told me that i actually did a little jump in the air and squealed slightly, shouting "YAYAYAY!!"- i gave the people outside the laundrette quite a turn. they probably thought i had esploded

The other day, saturday, was pretty awesome sauce- here are 10 things that sum up saturday perfectly (because i'm lazy and cannae be bothered to describe everything)
1) Sunnilicious perfect weather
2) Lyppeat Crew Rule
3) Ribena
4) Getting stuck in a bush whilst retrieving a ball (read into that what you will)
5) "Simon Cowell MUST be high"
6) Tourettes Documentary Drinking Game
7) #"I'm a Kniiiiife. Knifin' aroouuund. Cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut#
8) DIVERSITY FTW!!!
9) Venue
10) I watch 'The Office' for the first time EVER. with chinese subtitles.

it was grand.

right im off to chillax

xXx

No comments: