Thursday 11 June 2009

Empty Room

So my room's now empty, aside from stuff i'm gonna be using in the next couple of days. I know it seems kinda early to pack, but after my exam tomorrow im going out, so i wont have any time to do it then, and on Saturday i plan to not be in a fit state to pack anything other than ibuprofen in my mouth ^^

My room is very echoey now it's empty. it's kinda surreal- the walls have been bare now for about half a day, and i think that's actually the longest time since i've lived here that they have been. I stuck up my posters before i unpacked my bags when i moved in- i've got my priorities sorted- and now there's nowt on them. I have had a little cry, about 10 minutes ago, on the phone to my dad. He asked me why i sounded so fed up and my voice broke when i said "It's just so empty" and then i cried a little. Charlotte came in and chatted to me for a bit. she finds my room very strange now, as does everyone. We discussed what we would do with £80 million (in reference to the Ronaldo scenario); i said i would put half of it towards searching for and discovering the real Bernard's Watch, and then use the other half to buy it. Charlotte said she wouldn't leave Uni, and we both agreed we'd spend our money on persuading our seminar leaders to give us Firsts.

I'm kind of semi-revising for Post War European cinema. i'm in kind of a weird mood though, it's all very lacklustre. i'm not grumpy or anything, i'm just...quiet. Which is stranger than if i were moody. Me being quiet is like Real Madrid trying to justify spending £80 million on a man who can kick a ball about well- it just isn't going to work and will never make sense.

Claire just looked into my room and said "I don't want to go in it. it's too weird". Seriously, it's kinda freaking me out!!It's like a dead zone now. i'm sitting in a room with nothing. well, i mean Dick's here, as are Orange Ted and Purple Dog but other than that...

Sigh.

I don't want to go

xXx

No comments: