Wednesday 3 June 2009

Lion King makes it better.

Listening to 'The Lion King' soundtrack makes me ever so smiley ^^ except from the track "To die for". I'm sure you can imagine what part of the film that's from...i just skip over it, to avoid Disney induced tears of despair. Cor, they don't half know how to make you cry do Disney. But at the minute i'm listening to "King of Pride Rock", but i always skip forward to 3:18, cos that's when it gets good. My favourite's either "I just can't wait to be King" or "This Land"- which is AHAMAHZINK. so there- that's all you need to know

Aerobics again this aftarnaan, which was again fabbity fab fab- except the poor aerobics lady hurt her ankle. but other than that it was as exhausting as , if not more so than, last week. Yayness to getting fitteh!!I was red for ages, but i couldnae work out if it was because i was still all "Flah" or because i have slight sunburn- my arm hurt last night, so i assume it's sunburn :S great. Factor 30 is not for the Hardcore

I must seem ever so slightly obsessed with musicals to my housemates. I mean, i am, but like i listen to the soundtracks of my faves ALL THE TIME. Craziness. CRAZAE IN MY NAZAE. God i need to stop talking like an idiot- it's just cos im all het up about exams, i swear. Most of my mates back home needed their own 'Amy Dictionary' during A Levels, which included a 'Miaow-to-stress-level' Ratio at the back...Ok, i made that up, but that would be an awesome sauce thing to own

Right, im off to go swap essay papers with Cruden in order to learn. FUN.

xXx

No comments: