Monday 8 June 2009

Reasons why

Reasons why i'm fed up;
-Romanticism exam tomorrow morning. I'm so under prepared i'm surprised i can actually spell Romanticism
-No matter how much revision i do today i wont learn anything
-I'm going home in less than a week, meaning i have to say bye to everyone and i have to pack up all the stuff in my room :'(
-i still have a TON of stuff to do before i go home
-After romanticism i have to start watching those European films again. (YAWN)
-Romanticism exam tomorrow. I know i put it before, but it's epically shoddy

Reason's why i shouldn't be fed up;
-In less than a week i get to see everyone back home again. This almost makes up for the not seeing people here thing
-Summer holidays!!
-I have my job back at Somerfield
-I probably wont fail Romanticism

I cannot wait until tomorrow is over.

sigh at the stupidly useless bloggatron

xXx
-

No comments: