Wednesday 18 November 2009

No Beer and No TV and No Twitter makes Amy something something

ok, so Twitter's down right now, although it was up for like three minutes and then went down again so not only am i annoyed, i'm very confused

SO because i have stuff to do and can't really validate staring at the screen waiting for twitter to come back i thought i'd go old school- Pre-Twitter and do what i used to- write on my blog.

So basically this is me admitting the reason i don't write on here that much anymore is because of twitter. which is stupid really cos i think more of my mates used to see this then see Twitter now. but i should imagine everyone who use to read this has disappeared because there's been nowt to read for a looooooooong while.

Anyhoo, yeah er i'm doing something scary but awesome today that i can't really talk about properly cos it's (meant to be) a suprise. Yeah, that makes none sense.

I spose i should have some kind of breakfast but in order to do that i'd need some kind of food. so that's breakfast gone. meh i'll grab something when i get to...er...one of the places i'm going. OOH MYSTERY!!

i think it's gonna be really good for me to get away from canters for a while though... totally need some space, stuff's happened that i didn't think would bother me, but obviously it does bother me and my head's just like WAAAAH at the moment- i need some non-WAAAAH times methinks.

O, i'm gonna start getting ready now- i wanna make sure i'm ultra early in everything i do incase something goes wrong and shizzle. it shouldn't go wrong though. i hope it doesn't.

wish me luck ^^

xXx

No comments: