Tuesday 17 November 2009

Connie: Queen of Geeks

Me and Connie are discussing a guy she met on Monday, whilst simaltaneously divulging in one of favourite things- Facebook stalking ^^

Connie:He’s just too nice
Me:I have to admit, looking at him...well, to me he looks like he could be a geek.and we know our own kind
Connie:I did think that
Me:Yeah...yeah, he’s definitely got an air of geek around him...hang on
Connie:He’s just too nice that’s the problem
Me:He doesn’t seem very you missus
Connie:That’s what i thought
Me:Yeah...ooh hang on, ‘Favourite Books... Harry Potter’
Connie:Oh god
Me:Yeah, that’s geeky
Connie: Yeah it is. Oh no
Me:Ok, hang on...favourite quotations...Yeah, it’s something about harry potter
Connie:NO!
Me:Yeah, see i said didn’t i? It’s like a sixth sense, it’s how we find friends. You got off with a geek my lovely
Connie:Oh no!
Me:Favourite films?
Connie:Yeah?
Me:(sighs) oh connie. Oohhh connieconnieconnieconnifer
Connie:What?
Me:Favourite films- "too many to say but The Star wars trilogy are the best films of all time"
Connie:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Me:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT OFF WITH A GEEK!!!! This guy sounds like someone I'D fancy, that's how much of a geek he is
Connie: OHHHH we should set you up!!
Me: Yeah, no, i don't want your geeky seconds. ahaha Star Wars!
Connie: Nooooo!!!I’m definitely never seeing him again now
Me:I know! There’s only room in your life for one geek thank you!
Connie:You’re my geek!!
Me:GOOD. You can’t have a best friend AND a boyfriend as a geek. Unless you’re a geek. But otherwise it’d be too much for you. We’d fight over which Transformer is the best one (*Blates Barricade btw)
Connie:No, no no it’s fine, you’re my geek. I know why he likes me so much now, i’m so out of his league!!
Me: Hell, that’s why i like you so much- You’re out of my league!!practically speaking we shouldn’t even know each other!
Connie:LOLOLOLOLOL
Me: LOL indeed connifer. Lol indeed.

I love that girl

xXx

No comments: